PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Users must certify that they are purchasing the license that applies to their intended use of the manual and that the manual will not be used in violation of the License Agreement or copyright law.
- Licensing and pricing information for law firms, professional organizations, nonprofit organizations, public libraries, and private libraries, is available here. Failure to order under the applicable Licensing Agreement will result in an immediate termination of the Agreement.
- All documents are downloaded in a .zip file, so you will need to extract them after your purchase. For this reason, we recommend you download your publication onto a computer, not a tablet or cell phone.
STEPS TO ORDER YOUR PUBLICATION THROUGH AUTHORIZE.NET
- Add the publication you want to order to the cart.
- Registration is required to complete your purchase. Please enter the information for the required fields.
- An activation link will be sent to verify your email address. Open the email and click on the verification link.
- Click on “Proceed to Checkout,” verify the product and quantity of your order, click on “Continue,” and you will be redirected to our payment processor (Authorize.net) to secure your transaction.
- Enter your payment information, and click on “Pay Now,” You will be returned to the “Orders” page.
- Click on the order number, and click where indicated (“CLICK HERE” under Files) to download the .zip file.
Instructions for downloading your file will also be included in your confirmation email.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR A COPY AT NO CHARGE?
You may be eligible for a copy at no charge if you qualify based on income. Please apply online at lsnjlawhotline.org or call our statewide legal hotline at 1-888-LSNJ-LAW (1-888-576-5529) to determine your eligibility. Hotline hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.